Museum Of London Christmas Party.
Set in the heart of London’s square mile, the Museum of London offers you a unique space in which to host your Christmas party this year. The Museum of London is one of London’s most unique event spaces, boasting a host of interactive galleries for guests to roam on arrival and an impressive 48 metre long LED ellipse suspended from the ceiling above the main dining room.
For a magical end to the year, offer your guests exclusive access to some of London’s most famous exhibitions – it will certainly be a party to remember!
For the ultimate party in the city, the Museum of London will be bringing some sparkle with glittering festive décor, delicious catering provided by Moving Venue and world-class gallery spaces which can be incorporated into the event. Organisers can include spaces such as the immersive Victorian Walk in the People’s City Gallery for drinks receptions. The winding streets of 19th century London are the perfect setting to capture the Winter vibe and set the tone for the evening.
A PASSION FOR THE BEST EVENTS IN LONDON
Located in the heart of the City, the museum provides an incredible backdrop for your company’s Christmas celebration.
This festive season, the museum is offering a fantastic selection of reception and dinner packages. We provide full event support, comprehensive drinks and catering options, and state of the art audio visual facilities.
Museum Of London Christmas Party
YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY
Guests will be greeted on arrival with a glass of sparkling wine from our stylish Entrance Hall bar. After passing through the beautiful 17th century Pleasure Gardens, evocative Victorian Walk and People’s City Gallery, guests will arrive in the Sackler Hall, with its show-stopping 360° LED ellipse.
Your choice of reception or dinner menu will then be served, with a bar offering unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks throughout.
Guests can dance the night away to our house DJ in the Sackler Hall or back in the Entrance Hall.
The whole museum has been designed with events in mind, so guests can take their drinks through the galleries whilst exploring London’s history. The journey begins 450,000 years BC
CHRISTMAS PARTY PACKAGE
Every package includes:
• A glass of Prosecco on arrival or Winter Cocktail
• Dinner or reception menu of your choice
• Unlimited beer, house wine and soft mocktails
• AV package – including a PA system, staging, projector, plasma
screen, uplighters, LED digital ellipse, AV technician
• Hire of Entrance Hall and Sackler Hall with access to the Galleries
of Modern London during the first hour of the party
• Access from 6.30pm-11pm, with the option to continue until 1am
(additional charges apply)
• Full event management and staffing
• Furniture and linen
• Christmas tree in Entrance Hall
Conferences and meetings
Whether you require a conference for 230 delegates with break out rooms, or a board meeting for 12 people, we can provide the perfect setting.
Dinners and receptions
The Museum of London is a unique venue for evening events, with a capacity of up to 1,000 for a reception, or 420 for a banquet.
Contact to book your Christmas Party
Christmas at Museum of London
Located in the heart of the Square Mile, the Museum of London is a cultural gem which brings to life everything that makes this city so great! Holding a Christmas party in the museum gives you unparalleled access to its exhibits, and you can be sure your guests will have an unforgettable evening in this marvel-strewn space. With its futuristic bar, the contemporary and bright Entrance Hall is a striking setting for a sparkling drinks reception, while the touch-sensitive interactive displays of the Galleries of Modern London add a sense of sophisticated fun to your event. After mingling in these welcoming spaces, your guests will be ready for a delicious dinner in the show-stopping Sackler Hall, featuring London’s only fully commissionable digital ellipse to add that extra wow factor to any Christmas party.
WHY CHOOSE THE MUSEUM OF LONDON?
• Dedicated events team, including full AV support
• Unique, diverse and flexible event spaces, competitively priced
• Incorporate a tour or talk focusing on our fascinating exhibitions to make a truly memorable event
• After your day event stay with us for a few drinks in London Wall Bar & Kitchen or hold your own private reception
• The Museum of London is a not-for-profit organisation. Our objective is to inspire a passion for London and learning among Londoners
• Fully accessible spaces, including garden areas
• Green venue – green roof initiative & rainwater recycling programme.
We also carefully vet our caterers & suppliers
• Easily accessible by public transport
• You’ll be in good company – our customers love to come back to us